Polythene Shrinkwrap Film
- Polythene shrink films produce strong, secure packs at an inexpensive price, making it ideal for transit wrapping
- Single wound polythene shrinkwrap film for Sleeve sealers and centre folded Polythene film for L-sealers all available from stock for next day delivery
- Produces a strong transit quality wrap.
- Opaque option ensures security.
- Single Wound Polythene film in 50 micron, and widths 250mm to 650mm available ex-stock.
- Centre folded Polythene shrink film in 38 micron, and widths 250/500mm to 750/1500mm available ex-stock.
- Other thicknesses and widths, opaque, coloured and micro-perforated films available on request
Polythene shrink film technical specification
Polypropylene film for L-sealers and flow wrappers
- A non-shrink film with excellent optical clarity, high puncture resistance and is suitable for use with food. Commonly referred to as Bakery Film
- This is an ideal film for flow wrapping and bakery L-sealing.
- Suitable for use on flow wrappers (single wound) and L-sealers
- Water repellent, with low water vapour permeability.
- High seal integrity.
- Excellent slip characteristics.
- Resistant to low temperatures
- Available from stock multi perforated as used for packing baguettes for example
Printed shrink wrap film
Printed materials are available (Polyolefin, Polythene, Polypropylene) subject to sample packs, authorised print proofs and set up and origination costs. The minimum order quantity for each material also applies. We cannot at present supply printed PVC shrink films
Along with bespoke prints, we can supply standard warning prints, recyclable logos, and seasonal designs etc. We can hold limited amounts of stock for call-offs, but these must be accompanied by a purchase order and a finite delivery schedule (12 months max.).
At Sontex our services do not stop at the supply of high quality and competitively priced shrink wrapping machines, we also offer a fabulous range of polyolefin shrinkwrap film and PVC shrinkwrap film, ensuring that all of our wonderful customers are able to get the absolute most out of the machinery that they rent and purchase from us. If anyone has any questions, our team are only a phone call away and always happy to help.
PVC Shrink Film
Polyolefin Shrink Film and PVC Shrink Film can be used for many applications, and on a daily basis is used to package many different products including but definitely not limited to CD and DVD’s, gift baskets, boxes, toys, books and soaps. PVC stands for Polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride is the third most produced plastic in the world and is one of the most popular types of plastics used to create shrink wrap film.