Polythene Shrinkwrap Film
- Polythene shrink films produce strong, secure packs at an inexpensive price, making it ideal for transit wrapping
- Single wound polythene shrinkwrap film for Sleeve sealers and centre folded Polythene film for L-sealers all available from stock for next day delivery
- Produces a strong transit quality wrap.
- Opaque option ensures security.
- Single Wound Polythene film in 50 micron, and widths 250mm to 650mm available ex-stock.
- Centre folded Polythene shrink film in 38 micron, and widths 250/500mm to 750/1500mm available ex-stock.
- Other thicknesses and widths, opaque, coloured and micro-perforated films available on request
Polythene shrink film technical specification
Polypropylene film for L-sealers and flow wrappers
- A non-shrink film with excellent optical clarity, high puncture resistance and is suitable for use with food. Commonly referred to as Bakery Film
- This is an ideal film for flow wrapping and bakery L-sealing.
- Suitable for use on flow wrappers (single wound) and L-sealers
- Water repellent, with low water vapour permeability.
- High seal integrity.
- Excellent slip characteristics.
- Resistant to low temperatures
- Available from stock multi perforated as used for packing baguettes for example
Printed shrink wrap film
Printed materials are available (Polyolefin, Polythene, Polypropylene) subject to sample packs, authorised print proofs and set up and origination costs. The minimum order quantity for each material also applies. We cannot at present supply printed PVC shrink films
Along with bespoke prints, we can supply standard warning prints, recyclable logos, and seasonal designs etc. We can hold limited amounts of stock for call-offs, but these must be accompanied by a purchase order and a finite delivery schedule (12 months max.).